Our vision is a culture where lives are transformed by the Gospel of Jesus Christ and every mother & father chooses life for their unborn child.
To be Christ’s hands of compassion to those facing unplanned pregnancies by offering Hope, affirming Life, speaking Truth to families.
Statement of Principle
HEARTREACH CENTER abides the following principles:
- HeartReach Center is an outreach ministry of Jesus Christ through His Church. HeartReach Center is committed to presenting the gospel of our Lord to clients with pregnancies needs both in word and in deed, through its Center staff/volunteers. Corresponding with this purpose, those who labor as HeartReach Center board members, staff, and Center volunteers are expected to know Christ as their Savior and Lord.
- HeartReach Center provides its clients with accurate and complete information about prenatal development, adoption, and abortion.
- HeartReach Center is committed to integrity in dealing with clients, earning their trust and providing promised information and services. HeartReach Center does not deceive audiences in its corporate advertising or individual conversations.
- HeartReach Center encourages clients to carry their pregnancy to term by providing emotional support and practical assistance. Through the provision of God’s people and the community at large, clients may face the future with hope and plan constructively for themselves and their babies. We teach parenting classes for mothers and fathers through our Embracing Parenthood Program.
- HeartReach Center does not discriminate in providing services because of race, creed, color, national origin, age, or marital status.
- HeartReach Center offers all assistance free of charge at all times.
- HeartReach Center does not recommend, provide, or refer abortion centers to its clients.
- HeartReach Center does not recommend, provide, or refer single women for contraceptives. (Married women and their husbands seeking contraceptive information are urged to consult their physician.)
- HeartReach Center is committed to creating community awareness of the needs of pregnant women and fathers. HeartReach Center is also committed to the fact that abortion only compounds human need rather than resolving it.
- HeartReach Center recognizes the validity of adoption as one alternative to abortion, but it is not biased toward adoption compared to other live-saving alternatives. Pregnancy centers are independent of adoption agencies and only relay helpful referral sources. HeartReach Center does not receive payment of any kind from these agencies. HRC does not enter into contractual relationships with them, or share combined office space. Adoption agencies are not established under the auspices of Center. HeartReach Center neither initiates nor facilitates independent adoption, though it may refer clients for independent adoptions in states where its legal.